Shipping Within Australia
FREE EXPRESS SHIPPING
All orders placed before 2:00PM AEST MON-FRI in Australian Metro and major regional areas are guarenteed next business day delivery. This service can take 2-3 business days to other areas.
During SALE Period, please allow up to 4 business days to receive your order.
Orders placed on weekends and pulic holidays will be dispatched on the next available business day.
Please note: Startrack Express Shipping is a 'signature on delivery' service. We suggest that all packages are sent to a company/business address for faster delivery.
Unfortunately we can not ship to PO BOX addresses.
In most cases if your parcel is sent to a home address and no authorised person is available to sign then a card will be left and your parcel will be taken to your local post office.
On rare occasions your parcel will be returned to the startrack depot and a re-delivery will be required. If you do not receive your parcel with in 5 days please email or call us.
Please note that you can specify for your parcel to be left unattended but s t e e l e . can not take any responsibility for parcels that are lost/stolen.
When your items have been shipped we will email you a shipping confirmation where a tracking number will be provided. To track your purchase, you can enter your tracking number at www.startrack.com.au.
Want it today?
3 HOUR DELIVERY
We offer a 3-Hour delivery service Monday to Friday 9am to 2pm for a flat rate of $20. This service is only available to customers who live within the Melbourne Metro area. All eligible postcodes are listed below.
To place a 3 hour delivery please email contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on (03) 9429 7774
AREAS OF SERVICE
FREE INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING
FREE SHIPPING worldwide is now available.
We offer International Shipping to the below list of countries / zones:
United States of America
United Arab Emirates
Please note: All International deliveries are shipped with DHL eCommerce. They do not require signature on delivery and can take between 8 - 20 business days. Express and signature options are available, please see details below.
EXPRESS INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING
EXPRESS SHIPPING worldwide is now available.
We offer EXPRESS International Shipping to the below list of countries / zones:
New Zealand - $10.00 AUD
United States of America- $15.00 AUD
Canada- $15.00 AUD
United Kingdom- $15.00 AUD
Europe- $15.00 AUD
Asia- $15.00 AUD
United Arab Emirates - $50.00
South America- $50.00 AUD
Please note: All International deliveries are shipped with DHL Express. They do not require signature on delivery and can take between 1-4 business days.
IMPORT DUTIES & TAXES
Please be aware that any items shipped internationally may be subject to import duties and taxes applicable to your country / or the country you're shipping to. The recipient of the shipment is the importer of record in the destination country and is responsible for all Import Fees. s t e e l e . has no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. Customs policies vary from country to country; s t e e l e . recommends that you contact your local customs office for further information.
When international orders reach their destination country, they may be subject to customs clearance procedures, which can cause delays beyond original delivery estimates.
If you refuse a shipment from s t e e l e. you are responsible for the original shipping charges, any import fees that are incurred on the package, and the cost of returning the package to s t e e l e. This amount will be deducted from your merchandise refund
We at Steele wish to ensure that you love your new purchase but we understand you may need to return your item for an exchange, credit or refund. We want this process to be as easy as possible for you so we will provide you a returns form with your delivery. We also kindly ask you to contact our customer care team at email@example.com or on (03) 9429 7774 to request a return authorisation number (RA).
We are happy to exchange, credit or refund your items where:
- All items are in their original condition with tags attached.
- An RA Number has been approved and provided to you by Steele head office.
- Items are returned to Head Office within 7 days of receiving your order and are are accomanied with your proof of purchase and completed returns card (included in original order) - For international orders we will allow up to 14 days to receive your return.
- To request an exchange or refund please contact Steele via email and we will provide you with an RA number. firstname.lastname@example.org. All returns are to be sent to: Steele Studio, 18A Prince Patrick St, Richmond VIC 3121
- We do not offer exchnages or refunds on SALE items or items purchased using a discount code.
- All returns for change of size or change of mind are at the expense of the customer.
- Steele Customer Care must be notified within 7 days of the date of delivery if you wish to exchange or refund.
- We cannot accept liability for an item until it is received so we strongly recommend using tracking to ensure your parcel arrives to our head office.
- Pre-Order items are made to order so can not be refunded for change of mind as they are made to order. We do however offer an exchange or credit note.
- Please allow up to 7 days to receive your exchange.
- Exchanges are subject to availability. If the requested item is not available, we will contact you via email.
- Please allow up to 7 days for credit notes to be processed.
- You will receive email confirmation stating that your credit note has been processed.
- You will be credited the dollar value of the item returned, excluding any shipping charges.
- Credit notes are effective from the date of issue and valid for 6 months
- Please allow up to 14 days for refunds to be processed.
- Refunds will be credited back to the original method of payment.
- You will receive email confirmation stating that your refund has been processed.
- We do not offer refunds on sale items or items purchased using a discount code.
- By creating an account, you will be signed up to our mailing list.
- This entitles you to receive 15% off your first purchase.
- You will recieve a unique discount code via email when you submit your details.
- Please note that this code can only be used once per customer and cannot be used in conjunction with other offers.
- Promotional codes can only be used on full priced items unless otherwise specified.
We at Steele understand that your privacy and financial security is important and ensure that all information provided by you is secure and in safe hands. To help ensure that your shopping experience is safe, simple and secure Steele uses Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology. This encrypts and protects the data you send to us over the internet. If SSL is enabled then you will see a padlock at the top of your browser and you can click on this to find out information about the SSL digital certificate registration.
You will also notice that when you look at the location (URL) field at the top of the browser you will see it begin with 'https:' instead of the normal 'http:'. This means that you are in secure mode.
If you wish to update any of your details provided please email us with the new information and we will manage all changes.
We accept Visa and Mastercard. We do NOT accept American Express.
You can also choose to pay with PayPal. When selecting this option at checkout, you will be directed to the PayPal site to 'Log In' and review the amount shown before clicking 'Pay Now'. Once this transaction is complete, you will then return to STEELELABEL.COM.
All credit card transactions on this website are processed using eWAY, a secure online payment gateway that encrypts your card details in a secure host environment.
We've teamed up with zipPay so you can shop your favourite STEELE pieces now and pay later.
zipPay is a safe, simple and convenient payment option, powered by zipMoney, allowing you to shop online and pay in flexible weekly, fortnightly or monthly instaiments.
CLICK FOR MORE INFORMATION
WHAT ARE THE KEY THINGS I NEED TO KNOW?
- Credit card is not required
- Flexible instalments
- No interest ever
- Up to a $1000 shopping account
HOW DOES IT WORK?
- Select zipPay at checkout.
- Sign up or log in with your social account and confirm your purchase.
- zipPay pays immediately on your behalf, meaning your order will be processed and dispatched immediately.
- Pay off your balance over time in flexible instalments that suit your lifestyle.
AM I ELIGIBLE FOR THIS?
- You must be an Australian citizen or permanent resident
- You must be 18 years or older
HOW DO I MANAGE PAYMENT INSTALMENTS?
At the end of each billing month, you can choose to pay off your balance in full or make a partial payment that suits your budget.
If the balance is paid within a month of confirming your transaction no fees will be incurred.
If you require more time to pay your balance, a $5 account service fee will be added for month you have an outstanding balance.
Please note there is a minimum repayment of $40 per month.
There are no establishment fees to set up your account and no interest charges. If you have repaid your balance by your account due date you will never be charged any fees. Once you have repaid your balance down to $0, no fees will ever be charged to your account - it will simply remain open waiting for you to use again for additional purchases.
CAN I RETURN MY ORDER IF IT'S UNSUITABLE?
Yes, you are eligible to return your order for a refund, provided our returns policy is adhered to.
N.B - We can only accept exchanges for a different size and same value
HOW CAN I APPLY?
To set up your account, simply select zipPay at checkout or apply here.
You will need to login with your Facebook or PayPall account and confirm the details that you would normally enter when shopping online. Subject to approvel, this process takes only seconds after which you can complete your purchase and pay for it later.
Once you have created your zipPay shopping account, you never have to apply again and can continue to reuse it as much as you like.
HOW WILL I RECEIVE MY STATEMENT?
All of your recent activity can be viewed when you log into your zipPay Digital Wallet. When your monthly statement is ready, zipPay will notify you by email.
Every month your statement will include:
- All new purchases made
- Payments applied on your previous statement
- Your billing due date
- Minimum payment due
- Any fees charged during the statement period
Please ensure you add zipMoney to your safe recipients email list to ensure no emails go into your spam folder.
HOW DO I MAKE PAYMENTS ON MY ACCOUNT?
TO ensure you never miss a payment, you can log into zipPay anytime and set up a direct debit to automatically make your repayments. You can set this to run for as much as you like and as often as you like, as long as you pay at least the minimum ($40) each month.
Additionally, you can make a one-off payment anytime by logging into your zipPay Digital Wallet and selecting 'Make a Payment'.
Payments can be paid online by debit card, credit card or Bpay. Should you have any difficulties in making your payments, please contact zipPay direct.
FOR MORE INFORMATION ABOUT ZIPPAY:
Phone: 02 8294 2345
All Steele pieces use Australian standard sizing, however size can vary depending on the individual style of a garment for example - tight or loose fit. For specific style measurements please email email@example.com